Sunday, July 02, 2006

Lucky Lemon #8

New in CA
Age: 22; San Francisco
I’m a free spirited girl new to the Bay Area, looking for someone to talk to. Boisterous and intelligent, I love to go out or stay in, anything to have a little fun. I enjoy all types of music, with a soft spot for Journey, REO Speedwagon, and anything from a Broadway show. Very independent, I’m looking for someone who cares, but can respect my need for space.

Bored in CA
Age: 24; San Francisco
I’m a free spirited woman from the Bay Area, looking for someone to make a commitment. Boisterous and intelligent, I’m tired of staying in and want to get out to have some fun. I enjoy all types of music, with a soft spot for the songs he sings over the phone. Very independent, I’m scared to death that I’m falling in love and am missing my need for space.

Disillusioned in CA
Age: 26; San Francisco
I’m a free spirited woman from the Bay Area, looking for someone to follow through with his promises. Sarcastic and witty, I’m tired of his lies that he’s coming to be with me. I enjoy all types of music, with a soft spot for Fiona Apple and Ani DiFranco. Very independent, I’m so sorry she found out that it was me.

Separated and Broken Hearted
Age: 26; Seattle
I’m a recently separated woman from Seattle’s suburbs, looking for a man who won’t cheat with my “best friend”. I have a beautiful newborn baby girl, Zoey, who’s my heart and soul. Broken hearted and embittered, I’m looking for someone who understands why I want to forgive him and move on.

Stupid and Alone
Age 27; Seattle
I’m a recently separated man, looking to apologize. She was perfect for me, but I’d always had a thing for her friend. I love her and our daughter Zoey, and would do anything to get them back. Dense and desperate, I can’t believe I thought I’d get away with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home