Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Alluring Apricot #5

What is up high to the king of aces?
That which displaces
My physical being
Into seeing
The full indigoes that I'm breathing

Where I've meet my brother in Brooklyn
On 15th w Market
On hot summer days
On other ends of the world
Where it just 3 degrees short of separation
That I take my coin and
Drop it
So that you may find
Whats lost on this pavement

I remember walking high on city light
Burning radiance
Coded my existence with metric symmetry
Of our distance
looking at the vanilla sky the night did lay.

Is The Lady still holding her heavy books?
felling the crushing weight og the night upon us
the darkness sure to come
of names that have yet to be inscribed?
Does her back grow weary?
yes! for she is
holding on to Fire that those men
tring to not get burrned in the process
while they Try to use to it
to light their cigarettes

Pray you love; remember
I havent forgotten the words, exchanges
Between our lips
And smiles of advice given

I left my coins
on the street, below the budding vanilla sky
To buy you a better way out

I hope you find
The correct ingredients
for a full meal

Here love; eat these words
Like those that eat peddles
And keep you tongue colored
With the anticipation
Of something sweeter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home