Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Players' Identies

[The IDs that are blank are because I did not get an email response either way from the participant. If you are one of the blanks and want your info added, then comment in this post and I will edit it.]

In addition to creating this list, I added an * by all of the most popular posts each TKO. You can see these by clicking on each TKO listed on the far right.

Reminder: Ongoing Onslaught is begining! If you would like to play, drop a comment over there and I will be sure to send you another invitation to join. It's "ongoing" so you can join at any time, but I have posted the first prompt, if you'd like to get in on the action. There is even gonna be a podcast!

Week Removed/Alias/Real Name/Blog Address(es)

1/ Cheery Cantaloupe/
1/Bizzare Banana/Annon
1/Arty Avacado (inactivity)
1/Creative Crabapple (inactivity)
1/Perky Pineapple (inactivity)
1/Newbie Nectarine (inactivity)
2/Cool Coconut/Annon
2/Odd Orange
2/Wacky Watermelon/Shea Donato/Cellar Door/Flickr
2/Cultured Cranberry/Annon
2/Naive Noni/Bill Vigen/Blog
2/Gnarly Grape
3/Alluring Apricot
3/Happy Honeydew/Annon
3/Mad Mandarine/Caity Ross
3/Strange Strawberry
3/Bright Blueberry
3/Benign Boysenberry
3/Crazy Clementine/Anna/Banana Esq.
3/Pretty Papaya/Julie/Julie
4/Tangy Tomato/Annon
4/Gutsy Guava
4/Rare Raspberry/Kiyomi Bolick
4/Alert Apple/Annon
5/Killer Kiwi/Andrea Saenz/Peanut Butter Burrito
5/Lucky Lemon/Vivienne/Xanga
5/Plesant Plum/Elizabeth Hobbs/Tandy Hard
5/Classy Cherry/Anna Grey

The Top Six

Ranking/Alias/Real Name/Blog Address(es)

1/Mighty Mango/Ian Samuel/Burning Light of Reason
2/Precious Pear/Sara DeGroot/Cheap Speech/Last.fm
3/Tart Tangerine/Alan Tauber/Prof To Be/Unexposed Visions
4/Lively Lime/Maria W
5/Playful Peach/Caroline/Travelouge
6/Brash Blackberry/Sean Ludwig/Double Think

7 Comments:

Blogger SDeGroot said...

Alan! I got you wrong... but I'm impressed. I figured out Ian about half way through but for some reason still kept voting for him :)
It's fun to see everyone (well, some people) matched up now. Congrats once again to everyone and thanks for the fun and motivation.

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew Ian was Ian the week of the Wal-Mart post. Up until then he had been hiding his snark a little more carefully. Tone was head-on DB.

I didn't know Alan was playing, so I had to really go back and look hard. But after a few weeks I hit pay dirt: Superhero references. And then, DON QUIXOTE REFERENCES. Instant Alan! :)

I thought the ending of Mandarin's Lake Michigan post was classic Caity in tone and style, so I'm glad I wasn't wrong.

Congrats to all. Had lots of fun.

2:07 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

good job, everyone - congrats ian :)

3:28 PM  
Blogger Dr. X said...

Congratulations to everyone, especially Sara. I honestly had very little idea who anyone was. That is because I am self-involved, and a jerk.

Caroline was also playing (and was Playful Peach), but she forgot to submit her info to Marie. Tehe. So that's who she was. Check out her blog(ue)!

8:55 PM  
Blogger T-Mac said...

Sara freaking Degroot! Yay! Nice work, I really enjoyed your writing! :-) Oh, and I find it funny that Ian finally averaged straight one's again, congrats to him, too!

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh, Alan. Yeah, by TKO #9 I figured it mattered less if I hid stuff like that.

I had NO clue Caroline was playing, right up until "never should have been there." Then I was like, "wait, Caroline was just talking to me about day laborers, this is a day laborer...CARO?" After that I looked at others and it was very obvious for reasons that no one wants me to enumerate because they are boring and involve commas.

2:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to everyone. I've never done anything like this, but I enjoyed myself even though I didn't last that long. :)

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home