Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Alluring Apricot #1

Summer Road Trip

His hands
On our bodies and tangible poetry on our backs
Calligraphic and bathed in conversations with god.
Sand on my back wind on our faces.
light in his eyes.

I wish to bring us back
Our collective on all sides of the coins and drop heavy copper And if we should stave
Eat the words you seek and become glutinous with knowledge, until all of us
Are happy and fat.

I miss the caves we've made
remember,
The sand we took
The stories we wrote
The detours we made

all for that last moment of summer.
the beach: golden sand, perfect sea
the mountains: green and inviting.
the open road.

Where I told you
Whispered to you
That adventure is synonym for
for life, love, and shit hitting the fan...

So I do urge you
To receive this urgent call
I main lined GoD
Sent him messages to call off his dogs

I'm not in a hurry....
I need to live these moments forever
because tommorrow may never come

but i live for today
and the wind in my hair.
and the smell of the sea salt air.

If you reach the others
Tell them I left messages
From Chicago pavement
To the Brooklyn bridge
A satellite
A stain
For those who are worthy...
to know

Cant stay long; love; dont have much time
he bleeds from my hand

the sun in my eyes
and the mist in my eyes.
these are the last moments.

I want to stay here forever on the road
long and inviting,
earth shattering and renewd life.


I'll send for you
I promise
...someday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home